Friday, September 9, 2011

Summer Fun, Continued

I know, I know.  Enough already witht the hot tub pictures, right?  But they're just so cute. I can't help it!  Plus, years from now, how else will we be able to prove to the girls that they weren't deprived children?  We need as many pictures of them having fun as possible.  And, these days, fun = playing in the water. Although school has started, there's still plenty of time left in the afternoon for a little dip in the hot tub!

Megan has been swimming from one end of the hot tub to the other.  Yes, it's a hot tub, and she's swimming all of the way across.  We've got an athlete on our hands!


This one's more of a sun bather.  Too bad she lives in the wrong city for that!


Annie's full of something.  I'm not sure what she's plotting here, but she thinks it's pretty funny.


A little more serious here.  Tessa's on the right.

Of course, fun in the hot tub should not be confused with this variety of water fun:


I think these days are numbered, since I'm not sure there's room for Mary here. 
 




I guess "fun" is relative.

No comments: