Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Go Cats!



We've been mustering up some team spirit around here for football season. Matt's freshman football team is undefeated so far in league - it's shaping up to be his best season yet! Unfortunately, it'll be his last, since he was just named the head varsity baseball coach at SI!! He's really excited, but sad to leave the football program after 10 years. The new baseball position will leave us even busier than usual come spring, but we're game :)

Here, three of the girls show off their red and blue before we went to see SI beat Mitty- can you believe we have this much red and blue in a house full of girls?? (Megan was all in pink that day. I could have worked on her a little bit to get her to wear some school colors, but I use my wardrobe manipulating powers sparingly. I never know when they'll run out, so I save them for holidays and days when she wants to wear flip-flops in the rain.)

I know you're wondering where those fantastic hats came from. I guess I have a little time on my hands after all. I have to do something while we work our way through "The Wire" on NetFlix :)

1 comment:

Moriah said...

You made those hats? WOW! I wish I could do that! They look great!