Friday, July 22, 2011

Transition

Nope. I'm not at that stage of labor yet. We're patiently waiting, but also appreciating the time we have left as a family of six before the baby arrives. Things will change, for the better in many ways, but there will definitely be a big transition for all of us.

So, to document our relative quiet household (no newborn cries or sleepless nights), and our everyday moments, I thought I'd clear some photos off my phone.

Some good ol' iPad entertainment:



"Buddies" Bridget and Tessa bonding on the water table:



One of Bridget's many interesting outfits:



Our little fish Megan:



And our babies who won't be the babies very much longer. This might be the hardest transition!



Is there room for a fifth on there?



Or here?



And these babies are fascinated with all of the "new baby" things sprouting up around the house. They've succeeded in peeing on a freshly washed infant car seat (I'm looking at you, Annie!) and playing Mommy and baby with the infant bath tub that just came out of hiding.



At least the baby bath tub is a little more water, er, pee-proof.



Maybe Five is waiting for Tessa and Annie to be totally potty-trained before he or she adds to the chaos. I may set a gestational record if that's the case!

- posted from my handy-dandy iPhone, with Blogpress

No comments: