Friday, May 1, 2009

What's Wrong With This Picture?

No one is more surprised than me to discover, with the addition of the twins, that I still have a little downtime during the day (two hours when everyone is napping, if I'm lucky!). But, I also have a little one-on-one time with Megan and Bridget occasionally. Bridget woke up early from her nap recently to help me get things ready for dinner (I love casseroles!), and she and I bonded a little. And, I took a couple pictures. Yes, there are many things wrong with these pictures:
a) the fact that Bridget still has a post-nap bottle

b) she still uses a pacifier

c) she's sitting on the kitchen counter - so safe!

d) and the kitchen is in DESPERATE need of HGTV or some other kind of miracle.




Good thing I'm not a celebrity. Suri Cruise has been villified in US Weekly for just one of the above offenses.

2 comments:

Romios Family said...

Ha, Suri Cruise villified line is killing me. You are so on top of things! I am impressed. Makes me want to have three kids. Taki is not a fan. I may have to stop reading your blog.

Moriah said...

I can totaly empathize with the kitchen conundrum. Mine is awful. Hate every inch of it!