Sunday, May 3, 2009

Maybe We'll Tattoo Them....


The most common question we are asked about the twins is, "Are they identical or fraternal?" (Actually, that's the second most common question - the first is, "Do you have help?" Ummm, no. But I digress.)
I always say that they're fraternal because I can tell them apart so easily. After all, I explain, Tessa has that tiny birthmark over her lip, a little more hair, and a slightly rounder face. But, I guess those aren't the biggest differences ever :) I would love it if they were identical (for obvious reasons!), but I just haven't been very convinced. Well, this picture has me thinking we might need to order that DNA test. When I uploaded this picture, I didn't know who was who for a minute.
In case you're wondering, Tessa's the one looking very bored with this entire discussion.

2 comments:

Sara said...

The DNA test is definitely in order!

Romios Family said...

Okay, now this makes me think you and Sara have secret tats.