Thursday, April 2, 2009

Take me out to the ball game!



Matt experienced coaching a baseball game at AT&T Park, for the second time, on Tuesday night as SI went up against Sacred Heart, with the coveted Bruce Mahoney trophy a stake. Last year, I forgot my camera, and have not heard the end of it! This time, I remembered the camera- Matt wanted full documentation! But, I didn't quite get a shot of him coaching first base. I did get him with his little bat girl after the game, though. And, with these smiling faces, you might think SI won. Sadly, they lost, but we all had a great time. Yes, all of us... Annie and Tessa made their public debut for the big game. We were definitely a spectacle, but I had a lot of extra hands to hold babies, replace pacifiers, and entertain the "big girls," since there were quite a few Stechers and Cecchins there!

No comments: