Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A New Twin Dorkiness Low...

Sara and I have shared many a dorky twin moment in our day, but today's was an amusing one that's now recorded on each of our blogs. Apparently, we independently decided to post our newborn picture, with witty commentary of course, a couple of hours apart from each other. Not surprising to us, but a little embarrassing. As I pondered this today (no, I do not neglect my children!) , I glanced over from my computer to a framed picture of us in our Brownie uniforms - one from the Dorky Twin File. I thought I'd scan this in for posterity, too. And, for the record, our weights had evened out by elementary school :)

FYI - any attempts to dredge up evidence of further dorkiness will be flatly denied, at least on my part. I'm willing to share a Brownie moment, but let's just say that our journey with Girl Scouts didn't end at the Brownie level. And, wait a sec...yes, Sara agrees. She just sent me an ESP message. Who needs any other form of communication?

Check out Sara's version of the newborn shot here.

2 comments:

Romios Family said...

This is so fun!! I love all the twin stuff!!

So glad you were able to use Jackie for your girls! If you want to check out the rest of Olive's photos just go to the client proofing section of Jackie's website, password is olive. :)

See ya at the Alumni Game?

Sara said...

I'm just happy that this photo was B.G. (Before Glasses)!!