Monday, April 13, 2009

Just The Six of Us

We finally have photographic evidence of our family of six! I brought the girls out (in SI colors of course) to support Matt at the SI Alumni game, where the current varsity baseball team plays all the old-timers - usually pretty hilarious to watch! We were a little conflicted with who to root for though - Matt coaches the varsity this year, but he also had an at-bat with the alumni He actually got a hit - that I missed - I was a little busy. Although, to be fair, I probably would have missed it if I was sitting without the kids - there are so many more interesting things to do at a baseball game than actually watch the game! Anyway, thanks Barbara Cecchin for capturing our family - we definitely need more of these shots!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I'm just dying over Bridget in this picture! She looks so disgruntled!

Anonymous said...

I tried two shots, but Megan decided to look backward in the other one so Shawna had a tough choice to make. Looking toward the sun is not fun. More importantly, did everyone catch Shawna flaunting her (recently thinned) ankles?

Romios Family said...

just saw the teaser shots of the twins on jackie's blog...so great!!!