Monday, March 30, 2009

How Dirty Can A Newborn Get?

Our littlest girls finally got their first bath at the ripe old age of one week. Yes, I realize that is a long time to wait, but unfortunately, it was low on the priority list around here. And, I figured, they can't bathe more often than I do!

So, while Matt occupied the "big girls" by taking them to story time at the library, I bathed the girls one by one. Tessa was up first, and she loved it! We get such great light at our kitchen sink, but I have no idea how to take good pictures in that light, apparently. So, these are a little shadowy. Anyway, as you can see, Tessa settled right in, and, as soon as she was comfortable, she started sucking her thumb :)



Annie's turn...she was equally mellow. We have two little water babies!


Trust me - not all babies take to this first bath so readily - here's a shot from the Stecher Archives, circa March 2006:

Megan has come a long way, and now loves the bath!

No comments: