Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas Brunch

As I sifted through the pictures we've taken over the last few weeks, I realized I never got a picture of all of the girls in their Christmas dresses on Christmas Eve.  What was I thinking??  I know I take plenty of pictures of the girls, but I feel so badly that I forgot the Christmas shot!  

These pictures will have to suffice.  The girls wore these cute outfits on December 23rd for a wonderful Christmas brunch at Grandma and Grandpa Stecher's house.  Thankfully, I got a group picture before we left.  Okay, I got more than one picture.  And, you can bet I'll post more than one here :)




Once we were down at the brunch, these five silly kids ate together at the little kid table (not to be confused with the bigger kid table).  Charlie is a perfect playmate for the girls, and I'm always amazed at how well they all play together with him in the mix.  On this day, they were more than happy to have a "king" in the group for a change.  They were downstairs in basement guest bedroom playing king/queen/princesses/servants for a long time after brunch.  They even tired to blockade the door at one point.  It was a very secretive kingdom they had going.


Of course, that game was no match for present time!  They came stampeding back upstairs when they heard gifts being sorted out.  Most of the family gifts were exchanged at this brunch because it was the one day when everyone was together.






Lucky girls!

No comments: