Sunday, August 28, 2011

There's Something About Mary

Disclaimer: This will not be the last post with a cheesy Mary title. It's just too fun and the possibilities are endless.

Mary is a month old!! I wish I had some great photos of her in cute little outfits, documenting how she's grown over the last few weeks. But, my reality leaves me very little down time with my camera. Especially this past week when school started, I'm lucky if I can change her out of her pajamas and keep toddler hands away from Mary while I go about the day. The camera is usually not close by, and taking pictures is the last thing on my mind!

However, I do find myself taking pictures with my phone, since I usually have that handy. And, most of the shots I've taken of Mary this past month have been during our quiet moments in the evening after the big girls are in bed. I love this time of night!!! No matter how busy we are during the day, and how much Mary is largely ignored and schlepped around, she has Matt and I all to herself after about 8pm. Cuddling with a tiny newborn is the sweetest way to end your day, I'm telling you!! Especially this baby. There's just something about Mary (I warned you about the cheesiness) that makes her sweeter, easier and more patient than her sisters ever were.

I realize many of these pictures are very similar looking, and that's because most were taken while Mary was on my lap, or on my shoulder, although there are a few with her in the girls' laps too. And even a sleepy smile too :)












































































Did I mention how mellow and easy she is? Well, in the event that she's ever unhappy, she's a sucker for a little foot massage. And I can't resist obliging :)





- posted from my handy-dandy iPhone, with Blogpress


No comments: