Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Megan is a Cougar!

Not that kind of cougar, people! She's only five, after all :)

She's a St. Stephen Cougar! An official little Catholic school girl, she now has her school uniform. I guess she really is about to start kindergarten, as much as I would like to pretend it's not happening.

Megan, Mary and I set out yesterday to buy her uniform at her new school, and then headed to the mall for a new backpack and ice cream. She's pretty easy to please! Actually, I had my two easiest kids for the afternoon :) Mary slept the entire time and Megan played quietly on my phone during our one stop to nurse the baby. Without two two-year-olds peeing their pants every 5 minutes, I was in kid heaven!

Here's Megan sporting a new-to-her St. Stephen polo that was handed down to us. She insisted on wearing it yesterday. Happy girl...






and even happier here!





- posted from my handy-dandy iPhone, with Blogpress

No comments: