Thursday, October 14, 2010

More of Tessa and Annie at 18 Months

The babies had their 18-month checkup today, and it was actually a pretty relaxing experience.  I think it may be their first appointment yet where they didn't have a small fan club of older sisters along for the trip.  Megan and Bridget both had school today, thankfully, so I didn't have to worry about them weighing each other and causing other mayhem while the babies were being checked out.  And, of course, I still had my double stroller by the time we left, which is always a plus! 

Here are the girls waiting to be weighed -- all 4 of them -- left to right: Dora (in Tessa's hand), Tessa, Annie, and "Naked Baby" as she is known in our house, in Annie's arms. As you can see above, they now weigh exactly the same!! Weird!

 And, more recent pictures with clothes on and big girl hair-dos!  Where did our babies go??
Annie (left) and Tessa

Annie
Tessa

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ack!! I love the hairdos!!! Did they keep them in?? They look like big girls all of a sudden!

Therese said...

I see a lot of Matt in these photos :)