Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Week 2






We have over two weeks under our belt with little Luke in the house, and we're getting used to a new CRAZY normal, especially with a certain threesome back home from their week in Arnold. Matt is also back to work, and had three late nights this week. Incidentally, Mary's newest word is "meeting," as in "Daddy. Meeting." I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to updating about Mary, but she is speaking more and more. "Meeting" joins "gross" and "coffee" as her most recent favorites... not to be confused with her all-time favorite of "NO!" But, enough about my giant baby. I'm here to post about my tiny baby. Although, before I go on to post some cute baby pictures, I should say that some things haven't changed a bit around here. This girl is still taking every last opportunity she can to read, even in the few minutes before we run out the door in the morning before school. I love it!

Luke is 1.5 weeks old here, and he is a bit chunkier now. At his 2-week check-up this week, he weighed 9 lbs 5 oz, and I think he might have gained all of that weight in his cheeks :) He's become a little more mellow at night, but that could be because he's now sleeping in our bed and nursing whenever he wants!







It's a rough life :)



No comments: