Friday, February 11, 2011

Too Cool For School

Bridget wavers between loving school, and dramatically protesting the idea. I'll often hear, "I am NOT going to school!!" over and over again, right up until the van door opens for preschool drop-off and one of the teachers pokes her head in to collect the girls. Of course, Bridget is all smiles as she jumps out of the car, with no hesitation...one of the many reasons I'm certain that Bridget will be an actress someday.

While she's in her full hysterics about NOT going to school, I can kind of see her point. We do so much of the same things at home, AND she gets to wear a tiara. And, Mommy's there, obviously :)

Today, she proved she's more than ready to move up to the Starlite Room next year while writing out the names of all of our family members, born and unborn. She's still sticking with Greta for the baby. I let her do it since it may be the only time I see that name in print with the rest of our names :)









And, after writing out all (seven!) of our names, she deserved a cartoon break. This may be the main reason she would choose home over school...


- posted from my handy-dandy iPhone, with Blogpress

1 comment:

Moriah said...

Actually, I'm loving the name Greta..... :)