Monday, July 13, 2009

Tahoe: Take One

Since I'm catching up, I want to share some cute pictures from our first trip to Tahoe this summer. It went perfectly, despite some near panic attacks on my part from not having all of my "gear" that I'm used to having at home.

**Case in point: This was the scene in our living room this morning - two babies blissfully swinging for a few hours - home sweet home!


Thanks Mop and Aunt Sara for all your help with the kids!! Hopefully we'll have an equally smooth trip when we go up for two weeks at the end of the month.

And, without further ado, and in no particular order, since I'm feeling too lazy to edit the HTML here (yeah, that's right - I 've become a little more tech savvy these days. I've managed to learn a few other skills besides tandem nursing in the last few months!):











Check out the babies both smiling at the same time for the camera!!! Now we just need to work on the blinking. Oh well!

No comments: